By the end of the ExpertTrack, you’ll be able to...
- Explore what journalism is in a digital era of social media shares and what the creation of good, trust-worthy journalism involves.
- Contribute to a global conversation about journalism today.
- Experiment with creating your own forms of journalism, guided by people with decades of experience in the profession.
- Develop an understanding of how multi-media journalists work today - the skills they need and the methods they use.
- Reflect on the value of independent and trust-worthy news publications.
- Apply knowledge of journalism gained from experts to create your own journalism.
- Discuss how you see journalism today and the forms of it you value - or dislike - the most.
- Improve your communication skills while learning some of the techniques of news-writing.
- Collect tips on how to interview people for news articles, podcasts or broadcast interviews.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends