You’ve been invited by University of Groningen to join an online course on FutureLearn
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to...
- Explore the dynamics of current polarization in cases on sexual health and reproductive rights you observe in the media in relation to their local, national and global histories.
- Investigate the differences and interactions between ‘grand schemes and everyday life’ concerning religion and sexuality.
- Identify the context of religion and sexuality in specific cultural and gendered contexts.
- Reflect on all the different contexts through which people become sexually knowledgeable.
- Investigate the consequences of the polarizing dynamics between religious and secular actors concerning possibilities to improve sexual wellbeing.
- Reflect on how to position yourself in a way that supports people’s sexual wellbeing and health.