By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Discover the key concepts and aims associated with agile leadership
- Recognise ways to improve your confidence and skill at leading people in an agile environment
- Explore Agile leadership tools, techniques, behaviours and principles
- Develop techniques and strategies to empower, steward and support highly engaged teams
- Demonstrate your communication and feedback skills and apply strategies for more effective ways of eliciting and utilising the feedback and wisdom in the team
- Reflect on your own Agile Leadership style and develop a greater sense of yourself, especially your strengths and positive traits
- Evaluate your own approach as an Agile Leader and how you work with your team and the wider organisation
- Create and implement an Action Plan to convert the learning on the 9 principles of agile leadership into tangible action in the workplace and at the point of need
You’ll have access to our online welcome area where you’ll be able to read any announcements relating to your microcredential.
From 11 Oct 2021
Agile Leadership and Management
Develop Agile Leadership skills to support your professional development and benefit your organisation and teams
13 hours per week
Once you’ve successfully completed the microcredential, you’ll receive your academic credits from The Open University. You’ll also have ongoing, unlimited access to the course materials.
15 UK credits at Postgraduate level from The Open University
You’ll receive an Open University certificate confirming that you have received 15 academic credits at postgraduate level 7. Credits are awarded on passing the final assessment.
Find out how credits work and where you can use them in our FAQs.
On completion, you will gain 1-year free membership to the Agile Business Consortium with full member benefits, including access to tools, templates and events.
Your final assessment will be to develop an on-going action plan to convert your learning of the 9 principles of agile leadership into tangible action and to reflect on your current Agile leadership style and on interactions with your team.
The Open University (OU) is the largest academic institution in the UK and a world leader in flexible distance learning, with a mission to be open to people, places, methods and ideas.
LocationMilton Keynes, UK
World rankingTop 510Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020