By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Discover the key concepts and aims associated with agile leadership
- Recognise ways to improve your confidence and skill at leading people in an agile environment
- Explore Agile leadership tools, techniques, behaviours and principles
- Develop techniques and strategies to empower, steward and support highly engaged teams
- Demonstrate your communication and feedback skills and apply strategies for more effective ways of eliciting and utilising the feedback and wisdom in the team
- Reflect on your own Agile Leadership style and develop a greater sense of yourself, especially your strengths and positive traits
- Evaluate your own approach as an Agile Leader and how you work with your team and the wider organisation
- Create and implement an Action Plan to convert the learning on the 9 principles of agile leadership into tangible action in the workplace and at the point of need
You’ll have access to our online welcome area where you’ll be able to read any information relating to your microcredential.
From 10 Oct 2022
Agile Leadership and Management
Develop Agile Leadership skills to support your professional development and benefit your organisation and teams
13 hours per week
Your submitted assessment will be marked and graded by academic experts from The Open University. You’ll continue to have ongoing access to the course materials.
15 UK credits at Postgraduate level from The Open University and a Certificate
Academic credits are awarded on passing the final assessment. These will be at postgraduate level 7 of the Framework for Higher Education (England, Wales and Northern Ireland) / Level 11 of the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework.
Find out how credits work and where you can use them in our FAQs.
On completion, you will gain 3-month free membership to the Agile Business Consortium with Associate member benefits, including access to tools, templates and events.
As the UK’s largest university, The Open University (OU) supports thousands of students to achieve their goals and ambitions via supported distance learning, helping to fit learning around professional and personal life commitments.
LocationMilton Keynes, UK
World rankingTop 510Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020