By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Engage with key concepts in the ITIL 4 framework that build upon Lean, Agile, DevOps and other practices and how these enable business value to be co-created
- Understand the seven guiding principles of ITIL 4
- Apply the ITIL service value system
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Apply the ITIL practices with a focus on 15 of these, of which 7 will be covered in detail
From 7 Sep 2020
ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management: A FutureLearn course by QA
Comprehensive first-level training for anyone involved in the delivery of IT-enabled services in a modern digital organisation.
3 hours per week
A ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate in Service Management from Training is provided by QA, accredited by PeopleCert
After you have completed the microcredential, you’ll be issued an official exam voucher with instructions on how to schedule your exam via the PeopleCert online live schedule. You’ll have no more than 12 months to book and attend the exam.