By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Reflect on and develop your own capacity for management and leadership within disruptive contexts
- Understand and analyse assumptions critically within the development of organisation design and development in order to develop a greater resilience in the face of disruptive change
- Take a critical perspective on the impact of disruptive change with a focus on artificial intelligence, within organisation design
- Demonstrate a critical and ethical awareness of how change impacts individuals, organisations and society and how your actions as a manager can support this
- Understand the relationship between organisational change, redesign, and organisational development and effectiveness
- Understand how disruptive contexts impact future work skill requirements and how this needs to be incorporated in organisation development
- Understand management of change and critically apply techniques that can be used to help an organisation achieve its desired future state
You’ll have access to our online welcome area where you’ll be able to read any information relating to your microcredential.
From 13 Mar 2023
Management of Change: Organisation Development and Design
Discover tools and concepts of human centred management and design, and develop skills to manage and lead in the 21st century.
13 hours per week
Your submitted assessment will be marked and graded by academic experts from The Open University. You’ll continue to have ongoing access to the course materials.
15 UK Credits at Postgraduate level from The Open University and a Certificate
Academic credits are awarded on passing the final assessment. These will be at postgraduate level 7 of the Framework for Higher Education (England, Wales and Northern Ireland) / Level 11 of the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework.
Find out how credits work and where you can use them in our FAQs.
As the UK’s largest university, The Open University (OU) supports thousands of students to achieve their goals and ambitions via supported distance learning, helping to fit learning around professional and personal life commitments.
LocationMilton Keynes, UK
World rankingTop 510Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020