By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Solve a range of commercial and non-commercial marketing problems using appropriate tools and concepts
- Apply the latest tools of product and service design, distribution management and pricing to real situations
- Collect relevant information for marketing decision making
- Interpret a variety of different types of information from different information sources
- Evaluate and implement appropriate exchange methods, including relationships in different situations
You’ll have access to our online welcome area where you’ll be able to start conversations with your fellow learners and read any announcements or information relating to your microcredential.
From 4 Jul 2022
Business Management: Marketing Principles and Practice
Develop your marketing skills and knowledge to help you make better business decisions and achieve your professional goals.
10 hours per week
Once you’ve successfully completed the microcredential, you’ll receive your academic credits from The Open University.
10 UK credits at Undergraduate level from The Open University
You’ll receive an Open University certificate confirming that you have received 10 academic credits at Undergraduate level. Credits are awarded on passing the final assessment.
Find out how credits work and where you can use them in our FAQs.
As the UK’s largest university, The Open University (OU) supports thousands of students to achieve their goals and ambitions via supported distance learning, helping to fit learning around professional and personal life commitments.
LocationMilton Keynes, UK
World rankingTop 510Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020