By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Solve a range of commercial and non-commercial marketing problems using appropriate tools and concepts
- Apply the latest tools of product and service design, distribution management and pricing to real situations
- Collect relevant information for marketing decision making
- Interpret a variety of different types of information from different information sources
- Evaluate and implement appropriate exchange methods, including relationships in different situations
You’ll have access to our online welcome area where you’ll be able to read any information relating to your microcredential.
From 27 Mar 2023
Business Management: Marketing Principles and Practice
Develop your marketing skills and knowledge to help you make better business decisions and achieve your professional goals.
10 hours per week
Your submitted assessment will be marked by academic experts from The Open University and you’ll also receive personalised feedback on your work. You’ll continue to have ongoing access to the course materials.
10 UK credits at Undergraduate level from The Open University and a Certificate
Academic credits are awarded on passing the final assessment. These will be at undergraduate level 6 of the Framework for Higher Education (England, Wales and Northern Ireland) / Level 10 of the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework.
Find out how credits work and where you can use them in our FAQs.
As the UK’s largest university, The Open University (OU) supports thousands of students to achieve their goals and ambitions via supported distance learning, helping to fit learning around professional and personal life commitments.
LocationMilton Keynes, UK
World rankingTop 510Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020