By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Select and apply appropriate tools and techniques to resolve typical project management issues and challenges related to project planning and development.
- Critically discuss and interpret issues related to performance of projects in the planning and development stage and be able to develop appropriate options.
- Demonstrate written and oral communication skills to industry and academic standards both in a team and project environment taking into account cultural considerations.
- Discuss and demonstrate currency of knowledge of project planning and development.
- Reflect and respond to ethical issues on projects.
You’ll have access to our online welcome area where you’ll be able to start conversations with your fellow learners and read any announcements or additional information relating to your microcredential.
From 25 May 2020
Scope, Time, Cost and Stakeholders
This course is the first component of the microcredential 'Project Management: Managing Front End Planning'
15 hours per week
From 15 Jun 2020
Risk, Quality, Human Resources and Communication
This course is the second component of the microcredential 'Project Management: Managing Front End Planning'
15 hours per week
Once you have successfully completed the microcredential, you’ll receive your Certificate of Completion from QUT.
This microcredential sits within a fully accredited Masters award.
You can use your academic credit towards QUT’s Project Management Institute (PMI) endorsed Masters of Project Management or its pathway course, Graduate Certificate in Project Management.
QUT is a leading Australian university ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide by the 2019 Times Higher Education World University Rankings. Located in Brisbane, it attracts over 50,000 students.
- LocationBrisbane, Australia
- World rankingTop 180Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019