Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This short online course explored European history and the major events that shaped Europe.
3 weeks, 3 hours per week
Professor John Fischetti
Interim Pro Vice-Chancellor
The University of Newcastle Australia
- Identify the main themes of Europe's encounters and interactions with the wider world.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the complexities of European empires through discussion and debate.
- Evaluate relevant primary and secondary sources in European imperial history.
- War, violence and invasion
- Trade, missions and empires
- Cultural encounters and exchanges
- Territorial discovery, expansion and colonisation
Issued on 25th August 2019
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: