This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
The course introduced learners to the fundamental skills of good HR. Learners were guided through the exercises, articles and case studies to develop their knowledge of professionalism, the principles of good HR and the position of the CIPD as a career partner for HR professionals. The content of the course introduced learners to the topics of: the role of HR, recruitment and retention, performance management, the use of data in HR, and workforce planning.
5 weeks, 3 hours per week
Head of HR Content
CIPD - Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Describe HR Professionalism and demonstrate an understanding of its importance to people and organisations
- Apply basic principles of workforce planning, including recruitment and retention
- Demonstrate understanding of performance management and how to get the best out of people
- Describe the role of HR in supporting an organisation in meeting its strategy and objectives
- Why HR matters
- HR Professionalism in practice
- Enabling an organisation’s strategy through HR
- Data, and how to use it effectively
- Workforce planning, recruitment and retention
- Workforce engagement and managing performance
Issued on 7th April 2019
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This learner has verified their identity. For more information about how FutureLearn verifies identities, visit futurelearn.com/verification/how-it-works. The certificate and transcript do not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from CIPD - Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
Free online course: