- Duration5 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Extra BenefitsFrom $64
Find out how good HR practice supports organisations and their people
HR professionals look after the greatest creators of value (and risk) in organisations: their people.
On this course, you’ll get an introduction to the practice of HR, and develop skills you need as an HR professional.
You’ll learn how HR helps organisations achieve business goals and strategic objectives.
You’ll explore the basic principles of workforce planning, employee recruitment and retention.
Finally, you’ll find out about performance management, and how to support people in achieving goals.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Describe HR Professionalism and demonstrate an understanding of its importance to people and organisations
- Apply basic principles of workforce planning, including recruitment and retention
- Demonstrate understanding of performance management and how to get the best out of people
- Describe the role of HR in supporting an organisation in meeting its strategy and objectives
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at new and aspiring HR professionals, but may also be of interest to people responsible for people operations.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please enable all cookies and refresh the page to view this content.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.