Find out how good HR practice supports organisations and their people
HR professionals look after the greatest creators of value (and risk) in organisations: their people.
On this course, you’ll get an introduction to the practice of HR, and develop skills you need as an HR professional.
You’ll learn how HR helps organisations achieve business goals and strategic objectives.
You’ll explore the basic principles of workforce planning, employee recruitment and retention.
Finally, you’ll find out about performance management, and how to support people in achieving goals.
What topics will you cover?
- Why HR matters
- HR Professionalism in practice
- Enabling an organisation’s strategy through HR
- Data, and how to use it effectively
- Workforce planning, recruitment and retention
- Workforce engagement and managing performance
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLHRFundamentalsCIPD to talk about this course on social media.