Find out why HR is so important to organisations
HR professionals look after the greatest creators of value (and risk) in organisations: their people. On this course, you’ll get an introduction to the practice of HR, and develop skills you need as an HR professional.
- You’ll learn how HR helps organisations achieve business goals and strategic objectives.
- You’ll explore the basic principles of workforce planning, employee recruitment and retention.
- You’ll find out about performance management, and how to support people in achieving goals.
What topics will you cover?
- Why HR matters
- HR Professionalism in practice
- Enabling an organisation’s strategy through HR
- Data, and how to use it effectively
- Workforce planning, recruitment and retention
- Workforce engagement and managing performance
Upgrade - $64
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLHRFundamentalsCIPD to talk about this course on social media.