This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
NHS Leadership Academy and Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
This online course explored the concept of leadership, why it matters, the types of issues faced by leaders and how to be more conscious in decision making.
4 weeks, 6 hours per week
Senior Programme Lead for Distance Learning
NHS Leadership Academy
Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Describe the elements of good decision making
- Evaluate different types of issues
- Explore the concept of leadership
- Explain why leadership matters
- Describe the components of good leadership
- Reflect on and evaluate insights into self
- An introduction to the method of study, the course and the other courses that make up the Edward Jenner Leadership for Veterinary Professionals program
- The elements of good decision making
- The types of issues leaders face
- The concept of leadership
- Why leadership matters
- What makes good leadership
- How to reflect on and evaluate insights into yourself
Issued on 20th May 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: