- Duration4 weeks
- Weekly study6 hours
Edward Jenner Leadership for Veterinary Professionals Part I: Your Leadership Self
Discover what 'leadership' is and why you are already a leader
All veterinary professionals are leaders, it is part of the job. But what is leadership? What makes a great leader? And even through a period of massive upheaval and uncertainty how can vets and veterinary professionals grow as inclusive and effective leaders?
Answer these questions and more with this course that will introduce you to leadership. You will identify, reflect on and practice leadership skills so you are more prepared to lead as well as possible in your day to day work.
- An introduction to the method of study, the course and the other courses that make up the Edward Jenner Leadership for Veterinary Professionals program
- The elements of good decision making
- The types of issues leaders face
- The concept of leadership
- Why leadership matters
- What makes good leadership
- How to reflect on and evaluate insights into yourself
When would you like to start?
Date to be announced
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Describe the elements of good decision making
- Evaluate different types of issues
- Explore the concept of leadership
- Explain why leadership matters
- Describe the components of good leadership
- Reflect on and evaluate insights into self
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone working in the veterinary sector but has been designed with newly practising veterinary professionals in mind. It will be especially helpful to those new to leadership.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #EJVetsProg to talk about this course on social media.