Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
You've learnt the value of delivering the right message to the right audience at the right time, and considered the importance of tone, style and format. You’ve also heard from industry professionals on how to structure content plans and how to approach content creation for different platforms. Finally, you’ve learnt how to write a good brief, and how to structure a content plan to create your own successful campaigns.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
- Interpret the messaging and intention behind online content
- Evaluate the use of tone and language in communication
- Describe how various media formats are used to create compelling online content
- Identify suitable content format for a particular purpose
- Describe key considerations for creating online content in a variety of media
- Apply suitable tones and techniques to communicate a message effectively
- Define online ‘content’ and how content is planned with a specific intention
- Critically examine online content and identify the messaging and intentions within it
- Question the messaging and use of language in online content
- Use practical strategies to communicate effectively online
- Explore best practice in content media creation
Issued on 17th May 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: