Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Johns Hopkins University and Jhpiego
This course explored the topics of nursing in the COVID-19 pandemic, nursing and palliative care in low-resource environments, the consideration of patient, provider and systems issues in developing health systems, lessons learned in humanitarian settings, and social and cultural norms.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
Patricia M. Davidson, PHD, MED, RN
Dean and Professor, Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
Johns Hopkins University
- Identify key characteristics of COVID-19 and their effect on vulnerable populations
- Evaluate approaches to strengthening health systems
- Reflect on the impact of public health crises in your context
- Describe the characteristics of effective healthcare interventions
- Discuss the applications of data analytics in decision-making
- Apply ethical frameworks to clinical practice in complex situations
- Reflect on the role of leadership in responding to public health crises
- Nursing in the COVID-19 pandemic
- Nursing and palliative care in a low-resource environment
- The importance of considering patient, provider and systems issues in developing robust health systems
- Lessons learned in humanitarian and crisis settings
- Addressing social and cultural norms and working towards recovery and adjustment
Issued on 26th June 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: