Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Digital marketing is seen as a key tool in growing a business. This course explored what digital marketing means, why it is important and looked at some digital marketing strategies including display advertising, pay per click advertising and search engine optimisation. The digital marketing strategy components were explained including the importance of balancing and integrating different digital marketing strategies and how companies can target customers.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
- Describe what digital marketing is
- Explain why digital marketing is important for businesses
- Describe the different types of digital marketing including; display advertisements, pay per click, search engine optimisation, and email marketing
- Explain how the different digital marketing methods can deliver value to businesses
- Identify the key features that should be included in a digital marketing strategy
- Describe how businesses can use data to target customers in their digital marketing campaign
- Explain the benefit and importance of integrating different digital marketing techniques
Week 1 - How to use digital marketing
Introduction to digital marketing
Display and pay-per-click advertising
Week 2 - Digital marketing techniques
- Search engine optimisation
- Email marketing
- How to integrate these techniques
Issued on 1st July 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: