Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries, Accenture offers Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Accenture’s 721,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries — and embracing the power of change to create value and shared success for clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Want to find out more, visit http://www.accenture.com.
About Accenture Digital Skills
Accenture believes that everyone, from those at the start of their employment journey to mid-career workers, should have the opportunity to build the essential skills they need to thrive in a competitive job market. As the world around us develops at a rapid pace with the rise of new technologies, bridging this gap is more important than ever.
Accenture Digital Skills is part of Accenture Corporate Citizenship Online Learning, which aims to provide people with access to free online training to build relevant digital skills — enhancing their employability and career prospects.
The eight courses include:
- Bite-sized videos with content presented by Accenture digital experts
- Engaging learning with animations, videos, infographics and articles
- Accenture online mentors, specialised in the subject area, providing additional guidance at each step of your journey!
- Tests and quizzes to track your progress and reflect on what you have learnt
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) accredited certificate received upon completion of each module
So, want to get ahead with digital? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to gain the digital skills to supercharge your career!
To access Accenture Digital Skills support materials, please visit http://www.futurelearn.com/accenture.