Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course explored practical ways to help young people manage low mood and depression, maintain healthy habits and build resilience during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
Dr Monika Parkinson
Research Fellow and Clinical Psychologist
University of Reading
- Identify practical ways to structure the day and promote healthy habits to increase positive mood and reduce withdrawal
- Explore the importance of self-care and modelling adaptive and mood enhancing behaviours
- Engage in strategies for managing your thoughts and your feelings during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Apply helpful communication techniques to ensure conflict is kept to a minimum
- Reflect on how you can use this time as an opportunity for developing resilience
- Practical advice on structuring the day and promoting healthy habits
- Helpful family communication to keep conflict to a minimum
- The importance of modelling and self-care
- Tips on managing your thoughts and your feelings
- Using this time as an opportunity for developing resilience
Issued on 10th October 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: