Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Core Managers; Inclusive leadership in health and care
NHS Leadership Academy and London Race Strategy
This online course provided an opportunity to develop inclusive and compassionate leadership skills to ensure diversity and equality in the health and care industry. The course provided an in-depth look at the core concepts relating to equality, diversity and inclusivity. After gaining a sound knowledge of the basics, participants had the opportunity to put theory into practice by reflecting on and examining discrimination, privilege, power, intersectionality, and allyship.
6 weeks, 3 hours per week
Janine La Rosa
Strategic Head for Equality and Inclusion, London Region,
NHS Leadership Academy
- Explain the key concepts in relation to Social Justice, Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion (SJEDI)
- Discuss the development of key ideas in relation to SJEDI
- Debate and raise awareness of current SJEDI issues and the NHS London Race Strategy London Workforce Race Strategy
- Identify key issues in terms of policy and practice for managers at work
- Develop a more inclusive team and organisational culture
On this experiential course, you’ll get to examine:
- Key concepts of equality, diversity and inclusion
- Race and racism
- Knowledge, power and privilege
- Intersectionality and intersectional lifelines
Issued on 23rd October 2022
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: