Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
An exploration of intersectionality and its impact on systems of discrimination, and ways to work together toward positive change.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
- Demonstrate understanding of the concept of intersectionality
- Explain the impact of intersectionality on systems of discrimination and disadvantage
- Discuss social, economic, political, religious and gender differences
- Exploring all the different versions of you
- Understanding how intersections create systems of discrimination or advantage
- How to discuss social, economic, political, religious and gender differences
- Actions we all can take and further resources
Issued on 25th March 2021
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: