Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course was aimed at people interested in developing their knowledge and skills in communicating effectively across cultures. It helped them build their cultural intelligence, adapt their communication styles and respond to others positively and empathetically.
3 weeks, 4 hours per week
- Apply an intercultural mindset to communicate flexibly and sensitively in a range of multicultural and multilingual situations
- Evaluate new and familiar cultural situations with an understanding of how others might react to your preferences and behaviour, enabling you to respond positively and empathetically
- Engage confidently and effectively with challenging intercultural situations
- Exploring the foundations of intercultural communication
- Developing an intercultural mindset
- Communicating with cultural intelligence (CQ)
- Adapting to different communication styles
- Working in multicultural teams
Issued on 2nd May 2021
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: