Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Learners explored how to integrate inclusive practices into their teaching to create a more inclusive learning environment where all learners can succeed. Learners developed a greater understanding on how inclusive pedagogies can help create a fair and thriving learning environment where all students have the chance to fulfil their potential. Learners explored the concepts of inclusion and exclusion, and learned practical approaches to integrate inclusive practices into their teaching.
3 weeks, 4 hours per week
Darren Coyle MBE
- Reflect on the concepts of inclusion and exclusion
- Create a fair and thriving learning environment that caters for all learners – including those most at risk of exclusion
- Develop a plan for change in your classroom and school
- Apply practical approaches to integrate inclusive practices into your teaching
- Key concepts about inclusion and its importance in teaching: International human rights agreements, equality and equity, barriers
- Analysis of where your school is now
- Practical solutions for inclusion responsive teaching: medical and social models of disability, classroom management, differentiation, curriculum development
- Planning for change in your school and classroom
Issued on 3rd September 2022
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: