Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course introduced an evidence-based hand and arm exercise programme called Strengthening and Stretching for Rheumatoid Arthritis of the Hand (SARAH). The course explained how SARAH can be successfully delivered by healthcare professionals in their routine clinical practice.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
Dr Esther Williamson
Senior Research Fellow, University of Exeter and Deputy Director, Centre for Rehabilitation Research, University of Oxford
University of Exeter
- Explore the impact of rheumatoid arthritis on hand function
- Summarise how the SARAH programme was developed
- Apply the SARAH programme in your clinical setting
- Demonstrate behavioural support strategies to patients
- Reflect on implementing the SARAH exercises and behavioural support strategies in your clinical practice
- Introduction to rheumatoid arthritis
- Introduction to the SARAH (Strengthening And Stretching for Rheumatoid Arthritis of the Hand) clinical trial
- Components of the SARAH programme
- Delivering the SARAH programme in clinical practice
Issued on 24th September 2021
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: