Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
The University of Newcastle Australia and UNITAR
The increasing impacts of climate change are exacerbating the risk factors associated with disasters such as bushfires. This course teaches individuals to respond to emergencies, survive and recover from humanitarian crises such as bushfires.
3 weeks, 2 hours per week
Laureate Professor Robert Sanson-Fisher AO
- Identify drivers of bushfire risks
- Assess the various mechanisms through which bushfires attack
- Explore the impact of bushfires from multiple perspectives
- Explore essentials for bushfire resilience and benefits of community-led bushfire recovery
- Identify coping strategies for affected people and effective coping strategies
Issued on 28th June 2021
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: