Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Learners developed a greater awareness of gender inequality in education and explored ways the curriculum can reinforce or challenge gender biases. Learners achieved a greater understanding on how schools can become more gender-responsive, the ability to reflect on opportunities in their learning environment and gained practical approaches to take action.
3 weeks, 4 hours per week
Darren Coyle MBE
- Develop a greater awareness of issues around gender inequality in education
- Identify practical strategies for gender sensitive teaching – classroom management, differentiation, curriculum development
- Create a plan for change in your classroom and school
- Key concepts about gender in education: stereotypes, gender norms, socialisation, power, gender equality, equity and sensitivity
- Analysis of where your school is now
- Practical solutions for gender responsive teaching: recognising bias, classroom management, differentiation, curriculum development
- Planning for change in your school and classroom
Issued on 19th July 2022
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: