Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
An exploration of body stereotypes within a historical, social and political context, and ways to advocate for change.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
- Demonstrate understanding of the factors influencing our self-esteem
- Explore body neutrality, it's differences from body positivity and why it is a desirable approach
- Apply as necessary to reevaluate the influences in your life
- Defining the scale of the crisis in eating disorders, low self-esteem, and associated mental health issues
- Body neutrality vs. body positivity: what’s the difference and why it is important
- Tools for “unlearning,” questioning and overcoming prevailing beauty standards
- Actions we all can take and further resources
Issued on 6th March 2021
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: