Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course forms part of a programme designed to cover the complete set of Level 3 learning outcomes in the Safeguarding Adults Intercollegiate Document - Adults Safeguarding: Roles and Competencies for Health Care Staff, published in August 2018.
3 weeks, 1 hour per week
- Describe overall safeguarding best practice at Level 3
- Identify specific safeguarding services in your particular context
- Discuss the roles and responsibilities of interagency safeguarding
- Describe good practice in communication between Healthcare agencies
- Discuss the role of communication between Healthcare agencies when forming a care plan
- Explain the relationship between confidentiality and safeguarding
- Describe the characteristics of good safeguarding documentation
- Identify actions which follow from reflections on safeguarding best practice
- Summarise the role of supervision in safeguarding (Level 3)
- Taking part, and contributing to, wider multi-disciplinary safeguarding meetings
- The challenges of complex safeguarding concerns
- How communication, information sharing and confidentiality contribute to effective safeguarding
- Professional and contemporaneous safeguarding documentation
- Reflective practice and the role of supervision in safeguarding
Issued on 25th October 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: