Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
In this online course you developed practical skills and technology know-how to help you become an educator and tackle inequality in education. You reflected on your own learning journey; identified tangible actions that can contribute to solving the issue; discovered how to communicate effectively, collaborate with others, think critically and formulate a creative solution. Plus, picked up tips and tools to enter your idea for change into Samsung’s tech for good competition.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
VP of People, Samsung Electronics UK
- Reflect on your own learning journey and understand how you can embrace technology to become an educator too
- Identify tangible actions that you can take to contribute to solving this real world problem
- Develop practical skills on how to communicate effectively, collaborate with one another, express your creativity and even think critically
- Week 1 covers the different approaches to education, the importance of developing an education network, how learning makes us human and the process of radical reimagination.
- Week 2 covers globalisation in education and the inequality gap, the role of technology in education and how we can empower others to share their knowledge and learn through different means.
Issued on 10th November 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: