Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
On this course, you’ve explored the various elements that make up your professional online presence and learnt how to exist online without affecting your employability. You’ve considered your privacy and security settings, and discovered how your post might impact different audiences. You’ve also explored the suitability of different online platforms for your social media presence and discovered the impact that conduct and tone can have on your professional reputation online.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
- Explain the direct and indirect activities that contribute to online presence
- Evaluate your online presence
- Improve your personal professional presence
- Compare different platforms to analyse their suitability for your needs
- Classify communications strategies
- Develop a plan for an effective online presence
- Explore the concept of online presence for professional purposes
- Evaluate your online presence for employability
- Evaluate the most suitable platform for your needs
- Identify different classes of communication strategies using different platforms and formats
- Develop and plan for developing and maintaining your own effective online professional presence
Issued on 10th October 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: