Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course explored the structure and learning outcomes of the Pearson Academic Test of English (PTE). The course covered topics including exam preparation skills, the structure and format of the PTE Academic test, tips and techniques to help prepare for the test including Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening.
4 weeks, 3 hours per week
Chief Executive Officer
YouSTUDY International College
- Engage with and apply a variety of test preparation skills
- Investigate the structure and develop your knowledge of the PTE Academic test
- Assess guided practice of exam material and student involvement
- Explore productive and receptive skills required for the PTE test (Listening, reading, speaking and writing)
- Collect tips and develop techniques to help prepare for the PTE A test
- Understand and engage with key preparation materials for confidence on test day
- Understand the structure and time management skills required
- Explore each of the elements of the test (listening, reading, speaking and writing).
- Discover materials for further study and practice
Issued on 4th August 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: