Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
In this course you have practised applying a definition of bullying, to identify the behaviour and to distinguish it from other types of behaviour that may need to be managed. You have used research-based insights to create a deeper understanding of bullying in schools and why it is under-reported. You have learned how to respond appropriately to a child who tells you they are being bullied. You are also aware of action you can take to help reduce bullying in your school and classroom.
2 weeks, 1 hour per week
Professor Marilyn Campbell
Lecturer, Faculty of Education
Queensland University of Technology
- Identify bullying
- Interpret people's different attitudes towards bullying
- Explain why bullying is under-reported by students to staff
- Engage helpfully when a child reports bullying
- Current data on student reporting of bullying
- Research based insights to help educators understand the complexity of bullying
- Strategies at student level, classroom level and school level
Issued on 21st May 2019
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: