Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Macquarie University and PTE Academic
You analysed sample responses from the speaking section of PTE Academic based on oral fluency, content and pronunciation to show how understanding these can lead to success. You developed an understanding of the item types and of the grammar and vocabulary you need to improve your performance.
3 weeks, 2 hours per week
Dr Pamela Humphreys
Director, Macquarie University International College and English Language Centre
- Assess responses to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop strategies and techniques to improve your Oral Fluency, Pronunciation, Grammar and Vocabulary.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the speaking section of PTE Academic and item types.
- Improve your confidence in speaking and feel better prepared on test day.
- Item types in the speaking section of PTE Academic
- Scoring criteria
- Analysis of sample responses
- Main skills needed to perform well in the test
- Grammar and vocabulary
- Tips for the speaking section of PTE Academic
- Practise questions
Issued on 13th October 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: