This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Digital technology is transforming the world of retail. This course described how digital has created new ways for retailers and customers to connect. It explored the impact of this transformation, from data transforming customer experiences and operations, to the increasing impact of connected devices and automation and the new channels that digital enables. It also looked at what the different concepts and technologies mean for the future of retail and for those that work in this industry.
3 weeks, 2 hours per week
- Describe how digital has created new ways for retailers and customers to connect
- Describe how digital can help retailers improve customer experience
- Explain what omni-channel means and understand the new channels digital enables
- Explain the increasingly important role that digital marketing and social media are playing in retail
- Describe how digital enables retailers to give their customers a more personalised experience
Retail in the digital age and creating new customer experiences
The power of customer data and using data behind the scenes
Retail in a connected world, automation, AI and the future of retail
Issued on 15th May 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: