Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course will support leaders at the every stage of their management journey. It will help you identify and address negative thought and behaviour patterns that undermine your confidence, and help you to develop your own leadership style and behaviours.
3 weeks, 5 hours per week
Professor Barbara de la Harpe
Executive Dean, Faculty of Business, Education, Law and Arts
University of Southern Queensland
- Communicate your change and transformation of professional practice by drawing on knowledge and understanding effective leadership skills and behaviours.
- Demonstrate autonomy and judgement by acting on critical reflection of effective practice and integrity.
- The psychology behind Imposter Syndrome
- How to identify your own behaviours and feelings in order to improve them
- How to develop critical reflection skills in order to improve your approach to work
- Explore concepts of integrity in professional interactions
Issued on 27th July 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This learner has not verified their identity. The certificate and transcript do not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from University of Southern Queensland.
Free online course: