Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Transforming Digital Learning: Learning Design Meets Service Design
This online course examined what digital learning is, who needs it, who creates it and why. The course explored 'teaching as a design science' by examining the educational design theories and practices that are transforming the future of digital learning. It also included a range of practical strategies you can apply within the context of your own professional practice and provided an opportunity to contribute your knowledge to this exciting and emerging field of education.
2 weeks, 3 hours per week
Dr Chie Adachi
Director, Digital Learning
- Describe the diverse needs of global digital learners
- Apply digital learning approaches to design and create premium digital learning experiences
- Explain the role of team teaching and social learning in digital learning practices
- Produce a reflective professional practice plan
- How digital technologies are changing why, what and how people learn
- New and digitally-enabled approaches to learning design and delivery, including networked, mobile and social learning
- Learner-centred approaches to learning and service design
- An examination of key roles in digital learning and design teams
- Practical strategies and pathways for developing your professional practice
Issued on 31st July 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: