- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Extra BenefitsFrom $79
Transforming Digital Learning: Learning Design Meets Service Design
How do we transform the future practice of digital learning?
The demand for digital learning (and the experts who can deliver it) continues to grow rapidly.
In this course you’ll examine what online learning is, who needs it, who creates it and why.
From the perspective of ‘teaching as a design science’, you’ll explore the design theories and practices that are transforming the future of digital learning and digital literacy.
By working with a variety of e-learning experts, you’ll acquire a range of practical strategies to apply in your own work. You’ll also contribute your own knowledge to this emerging and exciting field of education.
- How digital technologies are changing why, what and how people learn
- New and digitally-enabled approaches to learning design and delivery, including networked, mobile and social learning
- Learner-centred approaches to learning and service design
- An examination of key roles in digital learning and design teams
- Practical strategies and pathways for developing your professional practice
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Describe the diverse needs of global digital learners
- Apply digital learning approaches to design and create premium digital learning experiences
- Explain the role of team teaching and social learning in digital learning practices
- Produce a reflective professional practice plan
Who is the course for?
This course would suit digital learning professionals, such as teachers, trainers and other educators - looking to broaden their knowledge of digital learning pedagogy. It may also be of interest to online learners.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please enable all cookies and refresh the page to view this content.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get: