Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course presents you with frameworks, theories and skills to support you in the transition from colleague and friend, to leader and manager.
4 weeks, 5 hours per week
Professor Barbara de la Harpe
Executive Dean, Faculty of Business, Education, Law and Arts
University of Southern Queensland
- Accurately summarise and reflect on leadership theories and their value in a given context.
- Effectively communicate complex leadership ideas through appropriate models.
- Understand interpersonal relationship theories for workplaces
- Demonstrate capacity to provide effective feedback
- Leadership groupings and leader-member exchange
- Transforming and inspirational behaviours
- Becoming an authentic leader
- Building trust
- The role of emotions
- Developing your own leadership plan
In association with
Issued on 12th September 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: