Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
UAL Creative Computing Institute
- Explain the role of user experience (UX) and interfaces in design.
- Describe the main features of accessible digital UX design.
- Compare different types of digital UX design problems.
- Describe principles behind accessible website UX.
- Explore the accessible design approach.
- Explore approaches and stages of accessible design.
- Identify the roles and skills needed in the field of accessible interface design.
- What user interfaces actually are
- What skills you need in order to get started thinking about developing user interfaces
- How you can go about getting these skills in order to develop your career
Issued on 27th April 2021
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: