UAL Creative Computing Institute
At the Creative Computing Institute, we explore the relationship between cutting edge Computer Science, the Creative Economy and the Arts. We want to ask new questions, solve new problems, and develop technologies that accelerate knowledge and innovation across society.
We are creating a new space for students, researchers and practitioners to develop advanced creative computing skills and knowledge in areas including:
- Creativity and machine learning.
- Human computer interaction.
- Big data, social platforms and digital citizenship.
- Computational environments, visualisation and sensing.
- Creative coding and software development for the digital creative industries.
- Expertise and experience in these areas are in high demand across the digital creative industries.