Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course developed your knowledge of UK education, the UK as a study destination and the benefits of Study UK.
3 weeks, 3 hours per week
Global Head of Higher Education
- Identify the main aspects of UK education and quality assurance
- Collaborate with and learn from peers by engaging with communities of practice
- Explore key resources for counselling students
- Identify aspects of your professional practice to develop
- Explore key areas of ethical conduct for agents, advisors and counsellors
- Demonstrate understanding of specialist entry applications
- Understanding the benefits of study in the UK
- Learning why students choose the UK
- Defining the skills, knowledge and responsibilities needed to get students onto the right course
- Understanding how UK institutions support learners
- Exploring the resources available to support agents, counselors and advisors
Issued on 18th September 2018
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This learner has not verified their identity. The certificate and transcript do not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from British Council.
Free online course: