Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course covers foundational elements around strategy mindset and the strategic planning process for professional service firms. In the course, learners explore current challenges professional service firms are facing.
4 weeks, 2 hours per week
Director of Programs, College of Law Asia
College of Law
- Explain foundational business strategy concepts
- Apply common strategic tools to analyse the current business state of a professional services firm
- Explain key strategic business models
- Develop basic elements of a strategic plan for a professional services firm
- What is strategy? Introduction to thought leaders.
- Elements of the ‘strategy process’ and a strategic plan
- Analysis of pre-COVID-19 trends (eg client sophistication, governance, connectivity)
- Strategic analysis in a PS firm context. Internal/external environmental analysis tools applying the following frameworks – SWOT, PESTLE and Porters 5 Forces
- Strategic choice – key growth strategy models
- The Strategic plan – pulling it together; SMART objectives
Issued on 10th August 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: