This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course explored the benefits and challenges of teaching students with autism in different types of setting. It also discussed the implications for inclusion and explored what constitutes good practice within autism education.
4 weeks, 3 hours per week
University of Bath
- Identify the educational requirements of children on the autism spectrum with and without intellectual (learning) difficulties
- Explain the concept of inclusion to promote inclusive culture, policies and practices within mainstream schools
- Reflect on what constitutes good practice for autism within educational settings
- Compare specific examples of good practice in autism education
- Understanding autism and intellectual disabilities
- Developing an inclusive curriculum
- Good practice in autism education
- Sharing good practice
Issued on 28th April 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: