Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course focuses on green HR which is the human resource capabilities and strategies suitable for business to incorporate human and ecological sustainability with economic outcomes across the organisation. The course discusses innovative concepts such as green HR, triple top line and human sustainability to assess the effectiveness of organisations’ approaches to embedding sustainability throughout the whole organisation and business activities.
3 weeks, 2 hours per week
Senior Lecturer in Management
- Define sustainability from an ecological and human resource perspective
- Identify the stages of sustainability, and the drivers of change to business sustainability
- Define and apply green HR tools and strategies
- Develop green HR as a concept for organisations to achieve beyond compliance
- Explore the concept of triple top line approach for sustainability
- Explore the elements of green HR and the linkages between ecological and human sustainability
- Assess the effective of business strategies and approaches to sustainability
- What is green HR and how relevant is it to organisations becoming sustainable
- The nature of sustainability including internal and external drivers toward change and barriers inhibiting change to show the nature of the organisational mindset required to acknowledge the need to move toward sustainability and beyond compliance
- Sustainable return on investment (S-ROI) and ‘Triple top line’ (TTL) to demonstrate how sustainability gains can be measured and valued by the business
- The role of HR in corporate human sustainability to show operational functions for sustainability within the business including networking and green rewards
- Human sustainability to understand the importance of human capital and being inclusive of all stakeholders
- Ecological sustainability to distinguish between green practices and organisation-wide sustainability and show how leadership is required to go beyond rhetoric and provide transparency
Issued on 5th October 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: