This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This short course will give you the confidence and skills to run a Code Club for young people and inspire the next generation to get excited about computing and digital making.
3 weeks, 2 hours per week
Sarah Sheerman Chase
Participation Manager, Code Club UK
Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Learners will engage our resources to support them to run a Code Club
- Learners will design their own action plan to get a club started
- Learners will identify what makes a great Code Club
- Learners will engage with the Code Club and digital making communities
- Step-by-step guidance to get your Code Club started.
- Create an action plan to set up a Code Club.
- Design and delivering your first session with young people.
- Ideas and tips on how to motivate your learners and celebrate their achievements.
Issued on 26th March 2019
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This learner has verified their identity. For more information about how FutureLearn verifies identities, visit futurelearn.com/verification/how-it-works. The certificate and transcript do not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from Raspberry Pi Foundation.
Free online course: