This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
In a fast-paced world facing complex global challenges resilience is no longer just a desirable skill - it's a crucial one. Having a high level of professional resilience enables you to thrive in the face of stressful conditions of contemporary work and life. This online course explored the capabilities, skills, and self-care practices that contribute to personal and professional resilience, enabling participants to better meet challenges both at work and at home.
2 weeks, 3 hours per week
Associate Professor & Director Digital Learning
- Define and explain resilience
- Apply resilience frameworks to your professional career
- Create your own personal resilience plan
- Overview of resilience and why it’s important
- Steps to becoming more resilient
- Building resilient capabilities and skills
- Building resilient self-care practices
- Building resilient values and engagement
In association with
Issued on 3rd October 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: