What’s the difference between a free course and an upgraded course?
What topics will you cover?
- African thinking and doing: A way of practicing philosophy of education
- Educational encounters as forms of human engagement through an examination of case studies
- Moral, compassionate and restorative justice in relation to defensible African education
- Teaching and learning in the context of change
- Ethno-philosophy and communitarian philosophy of education in relation to Ubuntu and justice
- Identification of major problems on the African continent and an examination of their implications for African education
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £49.00
Statement of Participation £39.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLteachingforchange to talk about this course on social media.