What topics will you cover?
- African thinking and doing: A way of practicing philosophy of education
- Educational encounters as forms of human engagement through an examination of case studies
- Moral, compassionate and restorative justice in relation to defensible African education
- Teaching and learning in the context of change
- Ethno-philosophy and communitarian philosophy of education in relation to Ubuntu and justice
- Identification of major problems on the African continent and an examination of their implications for African education
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
There are no special requirements for this course but an interest in education, philosophy or Africa might be beneficial.
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £49.00
Statement of Participation £39.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLteachingforchange to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course