Skip to 0 minutes and 16 seconds I’ll be facilitating this course. The title of this course is AI for Legal Professionals. It is part one of a two part series relating to AI and law. In this first part, we will explore the legal and policy issues surrounding the development and application of artificial intelligence. This course is aimed at lawyers, legal educators, regulators, and anyone interested in legal and policy issues regarding the development and application of artificial intelligence. Welcome again. I look forward to learning with you in this course. Take care.
- Duration4 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Extra BenefitsFrom $79
AI for Legal Professionals (I): Law and Policy
Discover the legal challenges posed by new AI technologies alongside top experts
From self-driving cars to virtual voice assistants, the use of artificial intelligence (AI) has greatly increased in recent years. AI is making us question the way we think about society itself – and poses crucial legal, regulatory, ethical, and human rights challenges for lawyers and citizens alike.
On this introductory course, you’ll explore what artificial intelligence is, evaluating its rationale and objectives, and how it can be regulated by law.
This includes discussing key topics such as compliance, privacy, governance, and the bias to be found in AI-powered systems.
The course will be followed by a second course, AI for Legal Professionals (II): Tools for Lawyers planned for February 2021.
- Algorithmic bias
- AI and human rights
- Regulating artificial intelligence
- AI, the judiciary, and the practice of law
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Evaluate the various views, including economic theories, concerning the rationale for and objectives of artificial intelligence with a view to guide further learning
- Explore the various motivations that drive the development of artificial intelligence and the role, work, and ethical considerations of a legal professional in this context
- Apply sound research methods to analyze various artificial intelligence problems
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at lawyers, legal educators, regulators, and anyone interested in legal and policy issues regarding the development and application of artificial intelligence.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please enable all cookies and refresh the page to view this content.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.