Weekly study3 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Extra BenefitsFrom $79
AI for Legal Professionals (II): Tools for Lawyers
Explore artificial intelligence, programming, and machine learning
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning are transforming the way our world works – and their influence is increasingly being felt in the legal profession.
On this introductory course, you’ll explore common supervised and unsupervised machine learning problems, including classification, regression, clustering, and ranking.
You’ll learn about the tools used by programmers to create code and collaborate, as well as receive training in the key programming language Python, and the basic artificial intelligence and machine learning tools available, such as Scikit-learn and Google’s TensorFlow.
This course follows on from AI for Legal Professionals (I): Law and Policy.
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Mining, and Legal Analytics
- Data mining in law
- Natural language processing and machine learning techniques in law
- Legal Reasoning
- Training data for legal domain and government
- Blockchain and Law
- Legal Design and legal Forensics
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Evaluate the various views concerning the rationale for and objectives of artificial intelligence with a view to guide further learning
- Compare the basic forms of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Apply sound research methods to analyze various artificial intelligence problems
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of tools used in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data sciences.
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at anyone who is interested in legal and policy issues regarding the development and application of artificial intelligence.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.