What topics will you cover?
- The transferable skills needed to be an archaeologist
- Introduction to the Neolithic period
- Planning an excavation
- How does a dig work?
- Storing, handling, recording and transporting artefacts
- Introduction to the medieval period
- Human bone analysis
- Archaeological science: what can isotopes in bone tell us?
- Museums: the ethics of storage and display
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLdigtolab to talk about this course on social media.