Weekly study3 hours
BIM Implementation within the AEC Industry
Understand key concepts relating to BIM implementation
On this course you will be introduced to BIM implementation. You will examine the benefits of BIM but also the practical nature of BIM implementation and what factors might affect it – such as human behaviour.
You will also explore change management strategies for BIM implementation and effective staff training.
Throughout the course you will focus on real-world cases and learn from the opinions of those working in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry.
• The concept of BIM processes and the technology necessary for effective BIM delivery
• Stages of BIM implementation
• The principles of human behaviour and its impact on BIM implementation
• Change management strategies for effective BIM integration
• Benefits of BIM for the AEC industry
• Training and learning strategies
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore a curriculum that articulates the current challenges and good practice in construction management
- Explore critical skills needed in BIM which will prepare them to enter a modern digitalised industry
- Develop a detailed understanding of theoretical and practical aspects of strategic management and corporate management processes in the construction industry
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals working in the AEC industry looking to build their understanding of BIM implementation.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.