Why join the course?
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is a process that encourages collaborative working. Why is it important? Why is the industry looking towards BIM and what historical issues does it aim to relieve? This course will help you develop a better understanding of BIM, the role it plays within the industry, and act as a gateway to further study in Construction Management and BIM.
What topics will you cover?
- What is BIM?
- The historical issues in the construction industry which are driving BIM adoption
- A global perspective of BIM
- How can BIM help the AEC industry succeed?
- What are the limitations of BIM?
- Evaluate key case studies on BIM adoption.
- The future of BIM
Upgrade - $79
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLbim to talk about this course on social media.